Friday, May 1, 2009

All good things must come to an end.......


Well, it would seem that my time of recuperation has come to an end. I have to say that after I got over feeling like my butt would never be the same again, it was really cool being off work all this time - there's a silver lining in every cloud. I have loved being off on the weekends, occasionally sleeping late and of course, being away from work so long that I have now forgotten all user names, passwords and my locker combination. It has been a fun time and we've been able to do things on the weekend, which is awfully nice since most fun things happen on the weekend. I can't really say that I want to go back to work, although I am sort of looking forward to having a paycheck again.
Anyway, I have loved every minute of being home full time with my peeps.

No comments: