Sunday, August 12, 2007

SSDW

Same shit different week. Still hating the sinuses, hating the poison ivy /spider bite on my right arm even more. WTF? I can understand life's need to pour when it rains, but a friggin monsoon!??!?!?!? As you may have guessed if you have read this far, the morale here at the Casa Van Goat is pretty low. My poor children are wondering when the "dementor" possessing their mother is going to finally leave and render their home somewhat normal again. For those of you not in the Harry Potter know, the Dementors sucked the life out of people leaving them feeling like all the happiness was gone. Sadly, that about sums me up right now.
On a brighter note, I did get the carpet cleaned yesterday - an arduous long overdue procedure. When you have one dog, three cats and eight goats, your carpet should be cleaned, umm like, every five minutes. You can see where once a month wouldn't really be getting it. The Van Goat Ranch isn't truly set up to be a ranch, but it sort of works - the neighbors took some convincing, let me tell you.
I think pictures add so much to a post, but I have come to realize that it isn't always necessary. A good rationalization when none are forthcoming. If you do really want pictures, then you may or may not have noticed that I have attached a cute little link to my Flickr site - am I cool or what!!! Next think you know, people will actually be reading this thing and they really should, you know - the Van Goats read it every day.

No comments: