Monday, October 15, 2007

Embarrassing myself to the whole world

That's what I'm doing. I'm telling all of you that I'm starting a diet today so that the day I fall off the wagon I'll be totally humiliated. I'm doing Slim Fast and Lean Cuisine. None of this Adkins Zone Beach shit for me! I diet according to the KISS principle. I know that everybody knows that mean keep it simple stupid, but while I'm here, why not insult your intelligence as a special bonus feature. I am also planning to walk around the very large city block that my workplace sits on for some exercise during my lunch break. Boring? Yes. Effective? Hopefully.
I'm tellin ya, life is sad without my good friend food. I feel like I should've had a going away party or something. Bye food......come back when you can stay longer. Like it hasn't stayed long enough on my ass.

4 comments:

D.C. said...

Good luck on your diet. I say if it works great, if not, move on to the next until you find one that does. I did well on Atkins but its not a diet for life. Lost 100 lbs in 2 years and have been able to keep most of it off (sans 20 I gained back) for 3 years since with just watching what I eat. My wife did not do as well on Atkins but does better on a low cal/low fat diet which just shows that every diet is not for everyone.

OhTheJoys said...

I'm a weight watchers point counter, myself.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog....glad I can entertain you! Love your goats! You need a la mancha so you can name it Vincent..as in Van Goat, you know, no ears ;-) I'm sure you've heard that already!

astoldbywynn said...

Heii...me too! On a diet myself, tryin very hard to discipline myself. Well i guess its all bout discipline, once u r able to control urself, evrythin else will turn out a hell lot more easier...hehe! GD LUCK to us both! hehe..