Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You know, I feel a little sad today...........sad that the world is in the shape it's in..............sad that I actually heard some stupid bastard say " What the hell is Breast Cancer Awareness for? Everybody is AWARE of breast cancer. " I mean could you not just sew your lips shut and forever have people wonder if you're a stupid moron rather than just opening you mouth and removing all doubt? Yes, I know that is not an original, but it's totally appropriate. Well, this is just for you, assclown.

Breast cancer comes in all different shapes and sizes. It can be in-your-face or downright sneaky............like inflammatory breast cancer - sometime referred to as IBC. WhyMommy says and I quote, " There doesn't have to be a tumor." Okay, get it? You can just think you have the flu and really have breast cancer. So people need to be AWARE of that. Not just women - all people. Because all people can spread the word. And if you don't understand what I'm saying, go see WhyMommy - she knows more on the subject than anyone should ever have to know. Please God keep her strong - the world is a better place with her in it.

No comments: