Friday, November 2, 2007

I Can't Believe....................

it's been a whole week since I posted and I totally let Halloween go by without even so much as a goofy little flickering pumpkin on this blog! What's wrong with me!!! That's a rhetorical question, of course. I know what's wrong with me - I'm too friggin busy! I think this is the part where I start going into all the things I' m trying to do and how it's all wearing me down. Just consider it gone into - I don't even have the energy to type all that crap. I'm just gonna say it would be nice to hear from/talk to someone out there who is homeschooling, working full time (if you're a parent, you're working full time) and all that stuff. Drop me a line or two, will ya. It will be nice to hear someone else's version for a change.

p.s. this was just too funny to pass up.
picture hosting

picture hosting

1 comment:

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Oh my god that picture is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for the laugh! It was DEF needed today!