Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bloggin Ho!

Sad isn't it? I'm forced to uh, pay for it now. I used to be able to do it at home, but now I just go wherever I can to do it. Yep, that's me - blogging all over the city. So far, Panera, Starbucks, Kinko's and my place of employment. (No - I'm not blowing the whistle on myself yet.) Wait.....you thought I was talking about something else, didn't you? That's got to be the funniest thing ever!!! As if.
Anyhoo, I'm trying on the computers at Kinko's tonight to see how they are and they're alright. A bit pricey and they don't even have coffee, but then they do actually provide the computer, so they've got me on that one. I know the goats are really missing looking at all the cool goat websites that we used to surf - some of them are on my sidebar if you want to check'em out. Trixie has kind of taken to pining away for this one picture of this cute little guy on the Green Acres Goat Farm website. Girlfriend has the hots for the little guy named Robo. Little does are so precocious these days.

1111071317.jpg
Originally uploaded by lr4rr

No comments: