Monday, November 12, 2007

I Told You So!

Well, as I predicted - I'm not doing well in the weight loss department. The "Slim Cuisine" diet lasted about 5 minutes (okay - actually about 4 days.) and I have set my alarm to go off an hour earlier than usual to get up and do yoga and it hasn't happened yet. Well, the alarm has gone off an hour earlier.....I just haven't gotten up. Is there any end to this vicious circle? I've read all manner of motivational articles in Yoga Journal and well....Yoga Journal, which is a really good magazine.
They have really got it going on. I guess if you're really looking for something, you're more likely to find it. Strangely enough, a magazine I subscribed to, but was completely unimpressed by, Cookie magazine, has turned out to be somewhat of a surprise. If you can get past the fact that it is like family magazine to the seriously wealthy, then you can find some really useful information in it.
So, okay. That is my critical contribution to the literary world.

No comments: