Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What a motley day.........

This must be the motley crew. I had so much I needed to get done and alas, some of it's still sitting there undone. The day wasn't a total bust, but as I am no architectural genius, the new dwelling/patio/whatever-it-takes-to-keep-them-dry that I was going to build for the goats remains unbuilt. I did make an attempt, but it progress was greatly impeded by the fact that I didn't realize that you really shouldn't try to saw a 2x4 in half lengthwise with a Sawzall. (Tim, the tool man - please forgive my blasphemy if I spelled that wrong.) I decided to do a little more research - what a novel idea. I think I'm going to have to sit down and draw a plan for this. I'll be doing something a little different for the fourth of July



Glitter Graphics, Myspace Graphics, Dress Up Games, Cartoon Dolls from Dolliecrave.com




While I'm at it, I'm just going to go ahead and admit that I LOVE these cute glitter graphics - I just can't hep help myself. Than you, Dollie Crave for yet another obsession!



Dress Up Games, Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Myspace Graphics from dolliecrave.com
DressupMyspace.com - MySpace Glitter Graphics, Myspace Layouts, Myspace Tweaks, Cursors and Goodies!

No comments: