Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not too much to say..........................

Yes that's right..................I just haven't had much to say, which is sort of a sad thing for me because it usually means that I'm feeling sad, blue, down or something negative. It's been a rough couple of weeks on several different levels, so I'm not even going to get into any of it at the moment except to say that our lives are really going to be changing over the next few weeks.
One thing I want to say, if anyone is reading is that I now have a badge on my blog for PlayPumps International so please click on it to go to their site and check it out. It is the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time. They have an e-card that you can send to your friends to show how PlayPumps work in providing people in impoverished countries with water as well as playground equipment , who are otherwise going without. I hope you'll check it out because not only is it a worthwhile cause, but PlayPumps are an example of people really working together and using the intelligence that God gave them for good instead of evil - the genuine article! Go PlayPumps!!!!!







No comments: