Monday, April 6, 2009

In MY dreams.......

I have missed my Van Goats so much since I've been recuperating at my sister's house after the surgery, that I have started dreaming about them every night. I know - very strange. Yesterday I went home and spent some quality time with them and it was the closest thing that I've felt in a really long time. I was afraid that they had forgotten me or didn't love me anymore, but my fears were unfounded. Vanessa, of course, had to give me the cold shoulder for a few minutes, but she got over it. Little Lily and Pixie came running up to me for rubbies and Twister is still a bitch. I'm happy that I can still remember the days when she wasn't. I went with a little present for Vincent - a new collar since he outgrew his old one. A goat with such a strong propensity for extreme orneriness needs some type of device besides horns for grabbage. I bought him one of those nice very strong ones that has the big slippy closure (see - I can be really technical when I want to be.) and it's made of that really strong stuff - I dunno, nylon maybe? Anyhoo, he checked it out, I put it on him and he strutted around for about 15 minutes before trying to make it with Twister again. Wow - that almost never happens.

This is Vincent Van Goat saying......

0425071505a.jpg
Originally uploaded by lr4rr


Oh yeah, I'm a stud... and I'm fixin to tap THAT!

And this is Twister saying.....


0425071509a.jpg
Originally uploaded by lr4rr

In YOUR dreams....you big pig!

Not so secretly, they're really hot for each other.

No comments: