Thursday, April 2, 2009

Death by Farm Frenzy

My sister, Bibi, introduced me to the Yahoo game, Farm Frenzy 2, thereby leading me to the conclusion that she is evil and should probably be cast out of our family. I stayed up til 3:30 this morning playing this stupid game even though, having taken a Benadryl and a pain pill (no I don't have a drug problem - I had a total hip replacement a month ago and rehab is rough sometimes.)I sat there obsessively watering the grass for the cows, chickens, and pigs, upgrading my farm equipment and making bacon until I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I was literally falling asleep and still moving the mouse. WTF is up with that? Don't they know what they do to people?Like Twitter and Blip.fm don't suck enough time out of my life. Once you get started you can't stop - it sucks you in like an F-5 tornado sucks up cows. So, I'm just warning you - stay away from the tornado - don't chase it to take pictures. Get the hell away from it! But in case you have a strange fixation on tornadoes, here's the link: death by Farm Frenzy 2. (Btw laptop users, a mouse makes this game about 50 times more fun. Before I got mine I was only staying up til midnight.)

No comments: