Thursday, September 6, 2007

Jealousy rears it's ugly head

You know..........I have to admire somebody who is still driving a Toyota Previa - I know that sounds like I'm being an ass (That almost NEVER happens!), but I'm actually not. Every once in a great while you see someone driving down the road in some beat-to-shit Previa - it has to be beat to shit, because those suckers were made, like twenty years ago. Anyway, if you think about it, that person probably has their shit together because A), you know they so do NOT have a car payment, and B) someone who is driving around in a Previa is seeing the big picture, as in they are saying to themselves," Who gives a rat's ass what I drive? It gets me from point a to point b, and I have more important things on my mind like " did I remember to send my mailer of toothbrushes and razors back to Recycline?" I am not poking fun - I am jealous, dammit!!!!

No comments: