Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us





Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah....you say it's your birthday!!!!

It's hard to believe that you were born 17 years ago! My how the time flies when you have a son who drives you crazy! You're missing a lot of adventure here! Pixie is turning out to be a champion teacher of amateur milkers, Twister doesn't want any part of milking, and Vanessa would like to have some part of milking. When you get home, maybe we'll make some birthday goat's milk fudge!


I've been working non-stop since you've been on vacation, and while I'm completely exhausted, it's been a good thing for me. It was past time to get up and get busy. Your sister makes sure that there's plenty to do around here, trust me on this. I can't wait til you come home - it seems like there's always something I want to tell you, or there's something funny for us to laugh about. I imagine there's more where that came from and I'm glad you're having a good time!


Well, it's back to work for your weary, but reasonably content mom. Can't wait to see you - we've missed you! (and not just because you take the trash out either.)




Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us


(The above photo is not on Alex's birthday, since he's vacationing with his dad - it's a picture of him with my friend, Dawn's dog Skippy. Alex was enjoying some brotherly love while we were visiting with Pixie for the first time and Dawn was performing,....uh.....minor.....uh...maybe it was major .....surgery on Vincent. It's still too painful to talk about! Thank you Dawn - you're a real woman and my idol!!!!)


No comments: