Thursday, June 28, 2007

A nocturnal post

It's not even a nocturnal post at this point - this is the next day. What a busy day it was. I've got a bit much going on in the project department. It's too bad that having projects at home can't be a career - I would be a very highly paid professional. Heaven knows I've got plenty to do. I am on the right track though - I've been blasting away through the house cleaning, rearranging, washing, sweeping etc. It's been great, but I want to scrapbook, paint my bookcase, and redo my desk in the living room. And that was just the indoor projects. There are twice as many outdoor projects! One reason I've been so busy inside is that I started back using Melaleuca products and the house just smells so good. Solu-mel will clean all kinds of crap out of the carpet. If you aren't familiar with the stuff - check it out. There is a business element of Melaleuca, which is optional, but apparently people do quite well with it. I personally cannot sell water to a dying man in the desert, but that's just me. If you can get people to listen about Melaleuca and try it, then it pretty much sells itself.
And it's going to have to sell itself without me because I'm going to bed. Goodnight, world.

No comments: